Glass Mask

How do I put this, sometimes I lost everytime I talk about this manga.

This is legend and I'm curious when it becomes free from its long-hiatuses. There is no news about it and that makes me tired to waiting for it.

Good luck for this.

FLASH NEWS
Bessatsu Hana to Yume magazine Hana to Yume has ended in Japan, it is the magazine where the manga is published. Suzue Miuchi confirmed on her twitter that the manga will not end and will work in another magazine.

Fortunately she is still active (in twitter), at least there is news but no sign to comeback. So for those of you who look forward to the length of its continuation, hope to continue in the near future.

33784865_363367070820803_417214089501081600_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh noooooooo I ran out of chapters!! Where's Volume 19? I need more!! ?

Dex-chan lover
If I had to describe this series in one word, I'd say... intense! Very old-school too, but this is no vanilla, generic shoujo manga, the suspense is almost never-ending and the plot just sucks you in with its compelling characters... I'd love to see more of this!

Edit: With the recent upload, I started rereading this series from the beginning, and man, it's just too addicting! Really an amazing story.

Oooh one of my favorites. I cant even remember where I last was in this series. Thanks for the uploads.

this is HIGH-OCTANE SHOUJO. do you want that good as hell drama? do you want the superior non-battle battle manga? this is it. heartily recommended.

It's been so long but to no avail 😭 I hope someone could pick this up, such a waste of great story for anyone not to know. 😔

This manga (and I do not say this lightly!) is a masterpiece. The art, the story, the relationships built within it... every few years, I come back and re-read it -- and hopefully, one day it will be finished, and we will get to see who will play the Crimson Goddess, and what it will be like. If anyone has any news, please do share them!

I love this story and was so disappointed to hear they weren't translating it anymore. I wish they would. :(

Group Leader
I always look back and forth to see if it's finished, because manga and anime are my favorites. Unfortunately, there's no news on mangaka's twitter page that it's going to be finished any time soon... If it's going to happen at all. 😒

Double-page supporter
I feel like I should read this. Not sure what I'm getting myself into, seeing as it's unfinished and the author is 72 years old, but it's such a classic that I feel like it at least deserves a read.

Dex-chan lover
As far as I know that this series should end with Vol 50 or so but the author struggle to find a way to end it..

Supporter
How the heck can something that's 50 years old be on "hiatus"?

Masterpiece, literally changed my life, I am still unable to fathom how a 20 something started to write such a profound and rich story (goddamn duality represented all across the manga, from the very first exercise Tsukikage gave to Maya).
Edit: Also, planes, Miuchi knows how to use the panels of a comic.

Users who are viewing this thread