Glass Wall - Ch. 20

I hate the ML, he was acting all high and mighty and morally superior, judging people like he's perfect. And then he just goes try to become a noble himself after all the bs he said. And now he's acting exactly like all those people he used to criticise from his mighty high horse.

Madeleine is the only honest character in this crap story, honestly I hope FL bonds only with her and to hell with the ML.

He called her a hypocrite, when he was really the biggest hypocrite around 😒

I hate both leads but the FL is getting way better. It sucks she had to learn to be humble this way. The male lead is hateful tho, he expects a noble girl to know anything about the family business and commoner suffering even tho she's never seen it in her life 😒 now he's rich at least he isn't bragging or showing off ig. that's his only redeeming quality right now 😔

Idk at this point I'm kind of hoping there's a new ML cuz his character is too wishy-washy for me. But I never had a problem with the FL -- she handled her fall from grace with more humility than a lot of nobles would've had, especially with her upbringing. Still hoping to see character development from them both tho

Thanks for the chapter!!♡

I said earlier he was a piece of shit and a hypocrite. This is a cringe love story where ofc the fl has to be some penniless lowly being beneath a high and mighty ml who is superior in every way. Couldn't have the fl be successful in life in her own right or anything. 🙄 Gotta have her together with a guy who treated her like trash then decided she was worth something later on.🙄🙄

Users who are viewing this thread