Glass Wall - Ch. 3

LISA, WE TRUSTED YOU😭 really hope that the fallen ruby is just a misunderstanding and that you didn't try to steal it
thanks for the translation !! i think thats such a promising webtoon, so I hope you'll pick it up <3

I get where Mr Edwards is coming from but honestly she was just trying to help out her maid who she didn’t even know was (possibly) lying ugh

Yay thanks for picking this series up!! It's not as popular but I think it's a really promising series. Really appreciate it!

Braaaaaah, did she really do her friend like that. And that guy has a stick up his a**. Like I feel like I'm watching Pride and Prejudice and going like fu**ing Mr. Darcy.

WOW, this guy is an absolute a**hole. First the 'intentionally dropping the handkerchief for no reason other than just to being a jerk' and then him throwing his gloves out the windows because she TOUCHED them! oh the horror..... what, is he concerned he's going to catch something? (Yes, I know that's not the reason, I'm just joking about that. He's just being a stuck up a**hole and feels his gloves were 'dirtied' by her touch. Jerk.) and now after seeing her stand up for her maid he assumes she did it for no other reason than keeping up appearances. F this guy and F this story, I am done.

I read the raws and there would be a real cliffhanger soon after this and the whole story will change to something unexpected

Thank you for the update, really appreciate it !! <3 . I really don't like the ML, he assumes things without even checking facts..

Users who are viewing this thread