Glass Wall

I really hate the ML? Dropping this because after reading the spoilers he’s really pretty irredeemable lmao. I understand his circumstances have made him bitter to those he sees as upper class, but treating FL like shit when she’s just obviously sheltered and young is quite a different matter. After all those horrible things happened to her he never even lifted a finger to help and in fact bullied her even more. Honestly even if it was my worst enemy who got ruined like that I would feel at least an ounce of pity for them, he’s an asshole lmao

@HiddenCamelia Which chapters are the spoilers you are alluding to? I have been reading the spanish releases (till 54) and its been honestly great so far, FL changes for the better just like the ML

Double-page supporter
still on my plan to read list but i read it on official kakao since it's up to 30 already. let me tell you something, this is actually so good. not like any other historical empire-ish manhwa, this manhwa focused on the harsh side of being noble family, not the so-happy-fairytaleish-prince-charming one. reality slap? this is what this manhwa focused on (which is so much needed). it'll be uncomfy if you read it at first because again, we prefer happy fairytale :) deserve a 9 imo.

This one is surprisingly good. At first I find it boring, but after a few chapter,
especially when lily meet ed again after 3 years
the plot goes really interesting. I hope they can upload more :(
Ps: I've read to cp. 30
Psps: trust me guys the story is getting better and exciting

Pls update this more, i dont know where to read the rest of the chapter in english.

Thank you for translating this.

I read ahead in another language so I have to say for anyone still on the fence about reading this, if you’re sick of the typical perfect MC who can do anything and the typical hero-complex whipped ML, YOU SHOULD READ THIS. It’s so incredibly good with just the right amount of angst and character development. No one is wholly good or bad, just people with flaws. Except the MC who is my woman crush forever and is perfection in my eyes.

I can't wait for him to fall in love with her and she will be like "who's hypocrite now you bitch?" And then salsa dance out of the mansion

I love this story, please keep up the good work. And I know you will find away Lilliana.

For anyone who is deciding whether to read this or not:

If you want a flawed FL and ML, this is it. The FL isn't naive for the sake of creating drama. The ML isn't an asshole for the sake of being one. These two characters are far from your typical leads, but that's what makes them refreshing. I hated both of them but I continued reading because I think there's a lot of potential for them to grow. The story is more realistic than your average historical manhwa. There's no isekai, no reincarnation, no time travel, and no foreknowledge, so there's no convenient/easy fix to the FL's problems.
The story itself gives me Pride and Prejudice and Emma: A Victorian Romance vibes.

I kinda dropped it midway because I thought FL/ML relationship was toxic.... but it's actually SOO good, MC turns into a badass... I second it feels like Pride and Prejudice. I'm reading the Spanish translation and it's great so far

I hope the FL SLAYS the ML. I have so much pent up frustration for her!! But this is such a great story! Why the low rating?? Characters are too 3 dimensional?

@Aloya I actually went my way and read the raw to the chapter where he realizes he has fallen in love with her. And I swear that was the most beautifully drawn and written scene I have ever read. It was melancholy, refined, charming. and I find myself more and more sympathetic toward the two main characters, and it’s so wonderful to see how the author skill gets better through every chapter. I adore how she portraits their feelings so well. The first few chapters may seems boring and like any other manhwa you can find but later the story goes on quite well so I suggest you give it a chance.
Thank you translators for your hard work, hope you stay safe during this uncertain time.

Users who are viewing this thread