Gleipnir - Vol. 10 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that the fact that his parents just didn't appear was strange, I espected that they were dead(just not mentioned) but no, he just doesn't remember about them, that's fucked up...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and so ends, the long flashback arc. I'm still not sure how Honoka can affix herself to others and enter memories like she did, and how Kaito could not only Frankenstein body parts but entire memories together in the way the story is suggesting he did. Both their powers seem too nebulous to me.

@Admmi They still might be dead, in fact it could have been Claire who killed them for REASONS which would explain why Shuichi was choking her out in the beginning chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why are all the girls in this manga such phychos?

@Ubersa: The anime already pointed at it. It was to be expected.

@Arexty: i think they are two separated powers, Kaito got the power to recreate humans from parts from the alien, and used that to create the Honoka that can enter people's minds.

Dex-chan lover
I still wait for explanation why Clair was called a "demon", i wonder what she did or so.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure Claire didn't kill Suichi's parents herself, but I think she did push Kaito to do it by exposing them to the truth or something more evil and that's why I think they can't merge, because of a piece of knowledge he has buried inside of him. I also think Claire is not Elena's sister, but I don't know just who she might be

Supporter
Ah, yes, the "boomer trolley problem".

M4y3cfY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If the world disappears the sadness disappears as well ?.....yeah alright, whatever.
The parents thing was pretty clever. I (and I think some others) have never think about his parents until now. It was almost like I was having the same emotions he was when she started mentionning them. good job

Dex-chan lover
hmm, its clever that the reason honoka can talk to them is due to Yoshioka cause she is "linked" to honoka.

Users who are viewing this thread