Gleipnir - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - Claire

Dex-chan lover
Looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not on the same level as the Elana transformation since we still don't know why Shinichi tried killing Claire earlier.

Dex-chan lover
when his pilot's blood mixes inside of the costume.... activates the hybrid

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still leaning to the idea that the honoka incident has something to do with Claire. Be it something on the side of being the cause aiko killed herself on the first place or something darker like setting the idea on honoka to make everything dissappear because her family was bad. Idk I hope they surprise me, but what's likely to happen is that she somehow stopped them from ending everything in the first place, thus Suichi's frustration towards her. That might be why she cried thinking he wouldn't save her, because she probably saw her and Suichi's hidden secrets.
Ps. I like the Idea of blood inside the suit, but she already bleed a little on previous battles, so I think his powers resides on saving lives (in theory protecting others) and by doing that he gets a form equal to the will inside him

I think that Claire/Shinichi fusion is the Skullgreymon evolution that was presented and not the Metalgreymon one. More surprises are in store.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, remember that Persona 3 thing?"

"wait, wha"

"BABY BABY BABY BABY WOOAAAH"

Dex-chan lover
It must be hella sad to see anything skull-like and your first take is fucking undertale...

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti I think they needed to reach this form first to start exploring their memories.

@Jockpo523 I think it is not related to the blood at all, it might be related to the suit capturing the soul of the user and bonding with it... Like Claire said it, the sacrifice of the one wearing it.

Aggregator gang
This is probably the best and deepest depiction of the feeling of longing for someone in the manga among everything I have ever read, and I'm reading manga since 2011. Going for a potentially deadly experiment with yourself for the sake of Shuichi, when it's actually unclear whether it'll succeed, when you _probably_ don't have a plot armor, because you may be an actuall villain and you know it... Claire must be really, really crazy girl to do that shit, and she's not even yandere yet.

xts

Interesting so it doesn’t matter if both parties have coin powers or not. Then that makes me think. It’s been a while but don’t people die when they lose their coins? In this case are we looking at a senario where we have a FL not getting a happy ending with ML cuz ML is destined to part due to his connection to the coins?

I don't think it's a 'desire to protect' or anything profound like that, probably something far more simplistic. Like blood.
Each time that transformation happened it was after blood had been shed by the person inside.

Dex-chan lover
That new form is Bad Ass ... I'm NOT even going to lie. But where did the sword come from ... I guess the same place as the gun usually comes from. Not going to question it since there is FAR weirder shit going on, LOL. That last sentence doesn't sound correct ... but I'm NOT going to try and fix it.

Dex-chan lover
@rodrigoelp hmm wasn't it working only for the MC? Like whoever was inside him could browse his memories? Like the other girl saw his past but i don't think he saw anything about her.
Im curious if Claire just didn't want to tell MC about his past or if she don't know anything. She wasn't called a "demon" without a reason, i wonder what she did.

@xts
don’t people die when they lose their coins
they lose their coin by giving it to the alien to get power, so they no longer have it after receiving a power so that can't be the case

Users who are viewing this thread