Gleipnir - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - Emerging Power

Double-page supporter
Feels like we suddenly rushed to the final battle. Did the axe swing down?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, shit finally got real ... or is it? I do have to say that I Love their final form. One part Sexy, one part BadAss. Makes me question whether I should be horny or scared. Hocared? Scorny? Also, whey do I get the feeling that it's all going downhill from here.

Dex-chan lover
It became gore as fuck but seems that ending is near

Students being raped and torn to pieces all over the place

Shuuichi: Oh no, what if someone finds out I'm a superhero and I can't come back to school for the rest of third year.

@ykyrlv lol I know right?!! this japanese culture about going to school really is something else... I didn't even needed a reason in my school days to skip school and going to play pool

Fed-Kun's army
ok that's cool as fuck

wait now that I think about it this is quite abrupt, is this the work of axe-kun again?

Dex-chan lover
@ykyrlv
I get it. Do you know how hard it would be to find a job in this economy without even a high school diploma?

@AlmondMagnum
In my experience of schools being destroyed by widescale massacres where most of the students are ripped to pieces by monsters and giant centipedes, even the best Japanese schools are often closed for some time afterwards. Upcoming exams may even be cancelled. Just how much school does he think there is left to go back to?

Maybe he can find work as an amusement park mascot, if the company that made the figure he's copied off doesn't sue him for copyright.

Users who are viewing this thread