Gleipnir - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

I'm confused here.
If anyone would be driven to suicide it would be Honoka, not Aiko...
Also, apparently, they all kinda knew she killed herself but just ignored it and were okay with Honoka taking her place?
What the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
this shit got me confused af... so is this aiko that is being impersonated the claire aiko that hops in the furry suit? so the original killed herself and was replaced... and then the replacement was killed... who is the one going in the furry?

Dex-chan lover
@WaldDerWolf ah you see i was confused because the entire time i was reading aiko as aoki, which is claire's last name... but you gotta admit that their character designs are pretty similar

My main takeaway from this chapter is that the big knife guy is gonna get totally bodied. He probably isn't even a match for Madoka, let alone some dude with 100 coins.

Dex-chan lover
I guess if Honoka really hated her life that bad and was mad with grief in the moment her wish was sort of understandable. But still, I think this is kinda funny, feels too loose and soap-opera-ish

Dex-chan lover
Also how is it that neither her boyfriend or Honoka do something to stop the bullying?
But more importantly: HOW THE FUCK DID CLAIRE NOT KNOW?
How did she not know about the cram school her sister spent MOST of her childhood in?
How could she not know Suichi or her other friends??

This plot twist made me lose interest in what could've been a good storyline. Nothing about it makes sense even when you piece it together then bring something called reasoning into play. It's depicted even worse in the last 2 eps of the anime.

Also how is it that neither her boyfriend or Honoka do something to stop the bullying?
But more importantly: HOW THE FUCK DID CLAIRE NOT KNOW?
How did she not know about the cram school her sister spent MOST of her childhood in?
How could she not know Suichi or her other friends??
Too many plot holes, she was off in the US playing baseball for all we know

Users who are viewing this thread