Gleipnir - Vol. 9 Ch. 53

2 girls, a furry, and a man.
yup, the last page is doujinshi material in so many levels

Dex-chan lover
Remember, Shuichi's form was intended for Elena's use.
There's a chance it might not work with a dude - well, I'm hoping it doesn't, because that would be hella awkward...
The coin user theory makes sense though. It would also further solidify the fact that Claire is the worst 'partner' for Shuichi.

Isao is hung? I didn't get that impression at all - it was just the silhouette of a limp dick.

Dex-chan lover
@Phaaze
Isao is hung? I didn't get that impression at all - it was just the silhouette of a limp dick.

He is a hung exactly because his limp dick is that big. Just imagine how big his hard dick would be. HUGE!

I'm hoping it doesn't, because that would be hella awkward...

I hope it does because awkward is fine. More authors should learn how to play with expectations this way. It's good storytelling.

The coin user theory makes sense though. It would also further solidify the fact that Claire is the worst 'partner' for Shuichi.

All the opposite. She's the most different to Shuichi which is why she's the best partner for him, but the author is probably reserving her moment for the final battle. She's still got a coin after all. What is she gonna wish for? The answer to that question will probably be the key to defeat Honoka at the end. Naoto said the strength of your transformation has nothing to do with how many coins you got. It's all about how much determination you have. Claire's coin and determination will save the day at the end. I could bet on it.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun
"He is a hung exactly because his limp dick is that big. Just imagine how big his hard dick would be. HUGE!"
Uhh, a flaccid penis doesn't determine a guy's full erection... or perhaps I've forgotten something about my fellow males?

"I hope it does because awkward is fine. More authors should learn how to play with expectations this way. It's good storytelling."
That's fine. I felt it was awkward because I was putting myself in Shuichi's shoes.

"All the opposite. She's the most different to Shuichi which is why she's the best partner for him, but the author is probably reserving her moment for the final battle. She's still got a coin after all. What is she gonna wish for? The answer to that question will probably be the key to defeat Honoka at the end. Naoto said the strength of your transformation has nothing to do with how many coins you got. It's all about how much determination you have. Claire's coin and determination will save the day at the end. I could bet on it."
I'd completely forgotten Claire had one until watching the anime. That's a powerful plot device right there.
But until that time, Shuichi would be more powerful with other coin users.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he has been being fucked over from the start, getting a dick inside of him is not all that different, surprising that it didn't happen sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread