Gleipnir

@OsseinMarrow From what I remember, it's only ever implied in backstories. If the sexual violence was truly messed up, then I'm sure I would've remembered it, so you're in the clear

Big review time! Click on the spoiler for a (somewhat) detailed review.
Weirdest set of deep feels I’ve had since I read Paint by /a/
I can only make a few analogies to another mangas but it’s like One Punch Man in the way of how it’s more focused on the characters, their interactions, and their problems in life rather than “intense” fights about their powers and how to improve them
It’s about the psyche of the main character just trying to make his way through his own personal world and slowly expanding in a quite atmospheric way, and the character interactions are intuitive and the reader would be able to understand what is going on and whether or not something is being hidden for importance because the characters aren’t being given a forced “edgy character doesn’t like to reveal shit to be edgy,” and it’s quite a refresher among manga like that.

9/10 uniqueness; new concepts revolving around the “background theme” that applies to “mc trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in life” rather than “mc is being chased by girls.” Wouldn’t give a 10/10, but it’s very close
10/10 storybuilding; they nailed their method of building their atmosphere and plot and it worked really well with everything else.
8/10 character traits; the mc is not given weird weaknesses/abilities that are just thrown in there so the writers can just give “the mc failed due to his niche!” whenever they can’t come up with stuff. Some of the side characters could use a little more/less emphasis on quirks.
9/10 art; self explanatory
9/10 overall; the writer(s) and artist(s) did a great job, and it was very original. it was kinda niche but it fit my preferences well.

Aggregator gang
I want to confirm since the tag "Sexual Violence" was included; This has none of that rape, NTR crap right?

If it does, I will stay away. Hope someone can confirm.

Tell me how does it look like the translator is still hesitating if they should continue this manga? There are almost 850,000 people waiting for each chapter release and it has a rating of 7.93 but even tho it has that many people invested on the manga why does it look like the translator may drop it. I would love to see this end with the actual Final Chapter if possible.

Read up to the current chapter and still conflicted on how I feel about it, as it is a huge change from the authors previous works. Hell when I first started to read it I did not bother checking the tags since I thought it was going to be a semi-lighthearted romantic comedy. None the less I feel that it is a good manga, and in my range of tastes but at the same time it leaves me a silent shock when reading some of the darker chapters on how both this and the authors others works are written by the same person.

No... Oh no.... Did they drop it? Well it’s been a good run, but I think they dropped it.

This is just my speculation, but I hope they still continue it.

Banned
If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

Always avoided this series due to the covers, but honestly, I was an idiot.
I quite enjoy this series.

One of the better action manga out right now. Worth your time if you enjoy seeing cool powers, mystery, and great action.

Users who are viewing this thread