Gleipnir

I, on the other hand, choose to overlook the rough start of the male and female MC relationship in the initial chapters. The relationship appeals to me, as does the mysterious story. I am eager to see where this manga goes.

And our Arabic friend below, stuck at Ch. 19 while the English speaking have roared ahead to Ch. 53, asks if the manga translation into Arabic can be completed. Not an unreasonable request.

Double-page supporter
the manga is overall better than the anime i don't care what anyone say about it

Group Leader
i feel bad for our arabic friends, they can't continue because they're dropped this series

I'm still enjoying this without any problems. Don't really care if there are plotholes and I enjoy the relationship between Shuichi and Claire. There's even a character that the author seems to have forgotten the existence of in the early chapters, but I don't care too much.

I want Shuichi to end up with Elena, clearly she's just some misunderstood heroine and Claire was the one who probably killed her parents. I have a feeling Elena is going to end up being revealed as some Itachi type character and will probably die just so claire and Shuichi end up together.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter

I agree with ya there, along with any other readers hoping to read any other non-English translation besides the original Japanese, but to be honest, we don't exactly have much of a higher ground to get bad for anyone, since Chapter 53 was the last chapter the current translator decided to translate before announcing I the chapter itself that he/they were dropping the series for good and are leaving the series up for any other groups or translators to pick up and continue.

So really, as of now, we're all in the same boat until someone decided to continue translating the series lol the only difference is that we have a bigger lead in content/translated chapters compared to the Arabic translation.

Right now, our only hope of a continuation for translations falls on anyone with the time and motivation over in /a/ or Reddit. Aside from that, we have no other options except for waiting and hoping there's an official English translation (though I'm not even sure if the series is/was even licensed/picked up by any companies like Yen Press or Viz, or hope the anime's first season has a successful enough run that it gets greenlit for a second and third season, since our best bet if no one decides to translate the manga, officially or otherwise, will be the anime, and at that point, crunchyroll's poor word choices or even amateur fansubs would be a godsend just for the sake of continuing the series and getting closure since the manga seems to be hunting at entering it's endgame territory, or at least the climax of the current arc/overarching story.

Either way, we might be in for a long wait lol so here's to hoping we don't enter Berserk or Hunter x Hunter levels of hiatus time haha

Edit: I'm partially wrong, the translator's message says that Chapter 53 will likely be their last release for the series since its currently the last available RAW, so either the series or magazine itself went on a corona-hiatus instead of a bi-monthly release like some other magazines like WSJ, or the translators are using the volume/tankōbon releases to translate off of and there just hasn't been a new release or the volume containing Chapter 53 was the most recent volume/tankōbon to be released.

Im not too sure myself, since I only started reading (and caught up to the manga) after the first episode of the anime aired, so I'm not sure if the series follows a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly release schedule

Hey, I'm watching the Gleipnir's anime and I'm wondering... the MC's still a lil passive bitch in the manga? The plot seems interesting so far, but I have a really hard time with such passive characters.

Group Leader
This manga is actually pretty depressing, you couldn't accept the reality unless you let it go and keep moving foward to the light. The sinister will always in the shadow lurking for another "sins" that's someone committed.

Feel bad for them, just because one pure hearted human can make the world end.

Beuatiful writing and i am not dissapointed for reading this, because it story purpose wasn't happy life anymore.

I am a happy for you. That's a strong sentence and i know it will be there, sometimes in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valmere so there isnt any sexual violence ? because its a turn off for me.

i wasnt really a big fan of gleipnir to begin with so added this tag aswell it didnt really motivate me to catch up

Dex-chan lover
hello, its been a long times since im dropping this, but somehow i want to try read this again
i need some spoiler for what happen to the MC's sister? last time i read was the MC and FMC met the sister, and that's it

@kazundetec The sister has her own team that is trying to collect the coins that grant power. The sister is super powerful, but is eventually beaten and she's not exactly a bad guy (i'm writing this from memory, so my details may be off). I'd highly recommend you pick this up again, the lore gets deep and the powers are really interesting.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@migh No sexual violence, that tag is completely incorrect, or at the very least, a stretch. You'll enjoy this manga (assuming you like dark action and powers).

Users who are viewing this thread