Gleipnir

just started reading this after i watched the anime. But why did ikeuchi die in the anime but not in the manga? the anime is good but i think the anime would not get 2nd season because of this

the pace of release really make me lose interest, i don't even remember the previous chapters... pffff

This is a fascinating series. It's got some ridiculous, outlandish, way off-the-wall concepts, but it ties them together and makes them work and make sense. The action is intense, the art incredible, the characters believable, and the plot unforgettable. It's not for the faint of heart, as it's a very mature series in multiple senses of the word, but it is a downright enticing read. Highly recommended.

everytime i remember this manga exists i am baffled. why am i up to date on it? why did i start it to begin with? i am unsure, but i cannot go back anymore

wonder if all you need is blood inside, not a death. I can't remember if anyone was injured inside of him and not killed before the transformation

Can someone explain the sexual violence tag? i seriously dont remember something like that happening

@TDSgaming You must have read only like 10 chapters then, and you definitely haven't read about
his secret ability.
Keep reading,
shuichi has insane potential and is very strong already.

@TDSgaming Shuichi's ability is
that people can go inside of his "fur suit" and if their motives align in the midst of extreme stress, both of them bond both mentally, physically, and spiritually to become a new, completely different form that is ultra-powerful. This ultimate form changes depending on who is "inside" of Shuichi.
. I think you'll enjoy the manga if you like dark, superpower-esque stuff with a complex plot, though i recommend reading it all in one go since the updates are infrequent 😅

Users who are viewing this thread