Global Martial Arts - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I really don't want to talk anymore Chinese Wuxia Manhuas because everyone is so damn aggressive… but I guess I'll give this a try.

Double-page supporter
Well, I will say honestly because this is not good in term of character at all while the story itself was good/great.
The character itself was too generic or even worse because their attitude itself are like brat however his dad is truly kind to mc because he know his son want to enter martial arts but his son dont have money at all so his dad save all his hard-work earning just for him.
He dont care if he is fail/pass the exam as long as his son did his best on taking exam is already enough for him. Nowaday its very rare to see kind of dad who support his child even though his family is poor or lower background (sorry for that word) because nowadays kids are too spoiled and get tantrum if their demand is never fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
I just wish that this won't get fucking dull and dumb like other wuxia shit that only has a promising start

@Zathz @dinkan the light novel is called World's Best Martial Artist; it's a novel im rather enjoying atm and is being translated on webnovel but is available on aggregates like wuxiaworld.site

Group Leader
I was about to release it as well but with teaser 😒
But it really felt like...that you released it in a hurry.

Fed-Kun's army
haha the shield guy and the slime. Gotta love those references

Contributor
Whoa the self-fulfillment lvl is high, it doesn't even mention what happened that he got send 10 years back into parralel world and the mc doesn't even question it... (Author: Ahhh I want 10 years back ... but that is boring yes lets change the world to one with martial arts! ...And now I'll get a cheat hmmm....!)(Why question something you desired so badly...)

And scanlator team please what kind of raws are you using? The quality is so low... or did you mess it up?

Double-page supporter
MC's face on page 11 is how i feel reading most cultivation stories.

Slime is cheat i agree but the shield is not (at least compared to other classes in the same universe), it is just that all other people are barely competent or really incompetent even if they know the basic they are stuck in that mentality while our Amazing SHIELD hero has figured out most of his options and expanded his horizons to be capable enough for his survival and later for the survival of his world.

Hummm ... These banks look like. No. They are what you normally have in poor houses / businesses here in Brazil

Users who are viewing this thread