Go-senpai's Counselling Session - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Parents really do have some kind of sixth sense huh. Playing spike rush valorant for a bit because I'm just waiting for them to call for me. And then when I enter a competitive match they just call because a chore that my siblings forgot to do, which they just realized and so I had to do it. Which is more annoying is that they just can't wait, even though it's not a time sensitive chore.

Dex-chan lover
She's right you know. I understand if you get upset (I also tend to not like being interrupted while I'm focused on something), but at the end of the day she is still your mother and deserves your attention more than some game.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
While I think it's good to listen to your mother, I wish parents would try to be more understanding and bridge that generation gap. I'm lucky that my parents knew that I couldn't just pause a game when I was a teenager, and once I was done I would immediately do the chore.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that your mom doesn't know you can't pause some games, she just doesn't give a shit. And so should you kid, helping your mom is more important :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread