Go With the Clouds, North-by-Northwest - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - There are many bookstores in Reykjavík

I wouldn’t be able to ask strangers for pictures like that haha 😅
Thanks for the chapter! Happy New Year’s everyone!!

Dex-chan lover
Irie Aki's art is the purest form of G O R G E O U S i have ever seen, i can see how she crafts every character that appears in her panels to feel like they exist, even the faceless background filler has details that show what they are doing, who they are, where they are going and even where they are from.

And her background art is so amazingly detailed, her art breaths life in a way i rarely see.

The day i discovered her so many years ago was one of the luckiest days of my life.

Thank you so much for doing this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! I really do love this manga.... it might be the prettiest manga about a murder mystery I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Incoming love triangle?

I want to get back to the (presumably) serial killer brother though!

TSP

Group Leader
@Vmpslushie

Us too! xD If you wanna know the general tone and plot of this volume...
volume 2 is basically one big ad for "come to Iceland!" and we pretty much only do tourism stuff the entire volume.
In fact, when buying volumes in Japanese, before covid-19 they would come with little fliers folded inside for Icelandic tourism haha!

For immediate future of Michitaka...
He makes a short, ominous appearance this volume, then we don't see him until v3 where things get spicier there.

Users who are viewing this thread