Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
man hold on
Goblini know your strong but
jesus did that not hurt breaking that if it was ori

It's not that the series is overly complicated, but it seems like it's getting stranger than it really needs to be. The further they dive into the angel and demon stuff, the harder it is for it to be good, and the less time gets spent on the goofy comedy the series started with. It's sort of turning into Helck.

Contributor
So she's the younger sister of the Demon King, and they are the two magicians from Chapter 34's opening pages as well. Looks like they didn't merge together after all.

Dex-chan lover
Been meaning to ask, why she wears no pants?

Fed-Kun's army
So it is easier to dig with your two hands than climb. I understand. 😀 Honwasabi almost died for real due to that.

This is like the Lord of the Rings and Moria or HPL stories: they have disturbed the sleep of the monster of the deeps. The difference is that the monster changed bodies to a loli. Now the question is why the ''Lord of Hell'' was buried, in orihalcon.

@CorakTM Thank you for pointing out just what it was that I was feeling.
This is indeed giving me the exact same feeling that Helck did.
WHICH IS AWESOME! Helck was one of my favorite series, hands down. Sure, it suffered from a STRONG Cerberus Syndrome, but it was nonetheless GOOD.
That this series is giving me the same level of anticipation is AMAZING.
Although I will admit that I hope it doesn't get anywhere near as heavy as Helck did, which I strongly doubt thanks to how the Angel in Aki turned out to be.

Dex-chan lover
so the reason for everything was to prepare the world for the giant cicada invasion!

Double-page supporter
@gamma2015 I don't think she killed the people in the village. I think they were always Dandelions.

edit: thinking about it I wonder if she was locked down there as the Supreme Lord of Hell. and Wasabi just released her.

Dex-chan lover
So the Demon Lord is the Brother without memories and this girl is the sister that was awakened by Honwasabi-san?

Interesting, I would say "the plot thickens" but I'm not sure there is a plot so far...

Users who are viewing this thread