Goblin Is Very Strong

EAIOjTg.png

Let's save it for the future :p

Thank god for the April Fools Day ads or I would've never found this.

@CommieJohnTeh @animekek69 It has been established that some portion of the heroes were isekai'd into Goblin-san's world.
Of course, one could argue that it's only isekai if it's a focus of the narrative but, then, you have plenty of stories tagged as isekai that only note the isekai aspect in the prologue and then never reference or hint at that fact ever again. So.. by current considerations of the tag, this should probably count as an isekai. From a utility standpoint, however, neither this nor the tossaway isekai mention stories should count, since the function of tags should be to tell would-be readers key aspects of narrative. So there's a lot of room to just interpret this story's isekai status by one's own preference.

@CommieJohnTeh The heroine (Barf-chan Aki-chan) is an isekai character, but the main character of this story is Goblin-chan, who is from this world, so "no".

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered I was following this. Did the translation group drop this? It's been too long since we had any updates, and I miss this.

Dex-chan lover
I need my goblin fix. I wonder if I can find some machine translation software.
I wish Japanese would use cyrillic of latin letters.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that the series is still alive, and a new volume just came out. Series is still forgotten by translators though. Gotta fix that sometime.
https://twitter.com/hopstep3/status/1204685562281525249

Capturing adventurers and peeling off their skin to turn them into unrevivable monsters is low-key nightmare fuel

Users who are viewing this thread