Goblin Is Very Strong

Reading this I just end up feeling bad for the monsters, isn't it too unfair that they're on hardcore while humans play softcore? Can't even cheer the two "main" humans on

Contributor
Goblin plays almost no roll anymore. I ended up dropping this series.

The Lesson of One-Punch Man: When the entire premise of your manga involves someone ridiculously strong who effortlessly facerolls all opposition, you kind of need to have extended stories featuring the supporting cast if you want to be something more than a brief, one-note one-shot.

to the person, or the group that is doing the scanlation, translation and uploading of this wonderful story on mangadex at the moment, i have a few things to mention 😅

a) Thank you for all your hard work 😉, i did saw this on mangadex by accident , when i was searching for a material to read, but for this, it will be an accident i shall gladly be involved again and again 🤣 because of the story 😃

b) Thank you for fulfilling all the readers wishes that has come before me for this manga to continue on it`s journey after the hiatus 😫

<be noted that i am not putting the blame on anyone or any group for what has happen 🤗
because things does happens beyond our control 🤗>

c) I feel sorry for Wasabi~san 🤣 <pardon my uncontrollable laughter, the name get`s my funny bone tickled, every time 🤣> being the strongest in the land does comes with problems of it`s own 😉

everyone will be depending on you for the hardest quest, keep order in the land and while doing that, keeping one`s sanity intact 🤣, coming from the fact that you are bored and lonely at the same time <cannot use MP Based attack is a disadvantage to her 😭>

a person once said "It`s lonely at the top" 😃, meaning; being unchallenged drives you nuts 🤣

d) To see Aki~san and Granite~san to continue to grow <in their levels> brings a smile to my face 😄

maybe someday the time shall come when they can finally challenge Wasabi~san to a proper duel, and win 😆 and Aki~san will finally be going home to her dimension 🤩

e) i hope you <and if you have a team>, please continue to scan, translate and upload the continuation of said manga until it is completed 🙃

it is getting to a more serious part of the story and we, the readers are left hanging with unanswered questions 😓 at the moment

"would you kindly be light that will shine the path that leads to understanding"

i do hope you could help us, the readers in this matter, please and thank you 😉

i do hope that Mimit~san will not get beaten to death if that is the case 😰

a rule of thumb from the gaming dimension "Dying Hurts" 🤣

imagine the pain when you revive and then got beaten to next world <again> just because you`re a practical joker............... ouch 😉

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I somehow want to throw goblin slayer and honwasabi together and see what happens 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Nep GS is actually a mid-level character despite being a silver ranked adventurer, and he isn't even a hero. The actual hero in his world (the girl who looks like Suzumiya Haruhi) is way OP compared to him. Even then she might not even be a match for Honwasabi. She needed to use the typical combined party attack to beat her demon king. Honwasabi would just pop GS in a second like she would any other adventurer.

Considering that when a Demon is rborn/possesing a new corps, the memories and personality they previously had i vanish, I wonder how much influence the demon part actually has on the walking corpse. They may not even be actual intelligent creatures themselves.

@ sssr
The correct answer to the who would win question is:
Are they fighting under the rules of his world, her world, or the rules of her world for her and his world for him? I think he'd win in the first case, but lose in the other two.
Just like in a battle between Rocky and Superman

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@sssr first of all, the hero looks more like konno yuuki or Mia(fire emblem) to me.

Second. When I say 'throw them together' I don't mean make them both kill each other.

I simply wanted to see a carefree OP goblin girl interact with the crazy overprepared goblin hater

Group Leader
I am 100% sure this thing is gonna get an an anime, but not sure when that's gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread