Goblin Slayer

I'm really glad I speak more than one language. I kinda wish I could speak some more because I still can't read some of the other scanlations in this site.

came across this and realised the no chapters, but I read mangoes for the pictures anyway

You know guys, Manga Rock had GS scanlations in english until the the last chapters, in the begining of this current saga (wich is the same of the current movie that just aired in Japan). But since some days ago MangaRock is down forever.

Maybe somebody will reupload that in other page anyway.

It is ironic how the massification of Anime/Manga community also changed it to be less colaborative. Despite issues with copyright and licenses, in other times a good soul would simply update at least the dialogues in english for people follow by the pictures. But it is not the case today.

Don't look at me, english is not even my 2nd language.

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo they are not down. They just focused on the mobile apps. Download it on playstore if you want it. And the indonesian language in mangadex updated to the latest

I was wondering why was the anime so hated... i've read some chapters and then searched for why and it was because "haters" the manga's pretty good... but man is it akward to read this in spanish, goblin doesn't sound that well in spanish (mostly because i've seen it about 99% of the time in english) although i'm happy they translated "Guild" correctly as "Gremio" because a ton of people actually never translate most "fantasy words" without knowing that they're real words, sorry for my trash grammar my first langugage is actually spanish, go figure.

Dex-chan lover
Use other websites than mangadex and you will find a LOT more manga. Bc mangadex removes chapters upon request while other sites don't.

Ah yes, the second a manga gets really popular it's gone from mangadex. As such, mangadex actively lowers the taste of its users! Fascinating social experiment to observe.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Yern please read the rules.

1. We do not allow rips of official releases.
2. We do not allow uploading chapters of locked groups.
3. We do not allow uploading other group's chapters under your own groups name.

Contributor
Given how popular this series is, I'm actually surprised that there are currently no English scanlations of this manga.
Do the official YenPress releases really come out quickly enough that they're not that far behind the Japanese raws?

this is a fucking garbage site that can't even host one of the most popular manga??? it'd be like rarbg or pirate bay not showing game of thrones or breaking bad for fuck's sake

Users who are viewing this thread