Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

If you want to read the next chapters of volume 8 you are gonna have to buy a physical book copy of the volume.

Yo, it's just me or vol.3 is incomplete? Other volume has 12-14 chapter, but vol.3 just 9?. We miss something or it's just a 'bonus' manga that comes with anime DVD bundle, hence shorter, thing?

Group Leader
@refki It's incomplete. If Kirara Scantasia doesn't continue them any time soon, we will most likely take over it.

@deyui thanks, mate. I'm poor with almost horrible internet access, so whenever i can i download manga per chapter and combine it to make pdf manga divided per volume, so i can read it anytime. This occurs to me when i make the 3rd vol. pdf manga. Well, I will wait for the complete version then.

P.S. Dont worry, I dont comersialize it nor cut the credit page. It just for my convenience and personal use only.

@deyui ok, thanks mate. I will wait for it then.

You know how bad my internet is, when I write 2 reply comment 'cause I think the firs one wont show because of some error. Just to see it show right after i done writing the second reply. After reload/refreshing it a couple of times.

Double-page supporter
What's this nonsense with the color pages? Acting all morally superior, but still committing piracy? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Vol9 cover has just been released.
https://twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1324716615632498688?s=19

Group Leader
When we started translating Gochiusa, we promised to only keep doing it until the manga gets licensed and today it happened! Sol Press announced that they will be picking up the Gochiusa manga! As promised we will be ending the translation project! Thank you everyone for reading and I hope you will support the manga!
https://twitter.com/SolPressUSA/status/1324781727512846336

Double-page supporter
@deyui Well, that makes everything moot. Sure don't look forward having to wait nearly an eternity for them to catch up. At least, it seems like it'd be easy to buy it as ebook (as in, it's not overly reliant on Comixology).

I sure wish it'd be release in Germany. I'd actually buy it physically (hell, I'd feel obligated to do so). But it's not often that something good gets released here and it often takes a long time (see Kaguya-sama, which only started to come out here at the beginning of this year).

is there any hope, will anyone picking this project?, at least until the English trans catch up, please!!!!!!. I just started reading this after BLOOM (s3) and just don't want to wait for an eternity to continue reading this again.

@RUI_WORKS I'm picking it up, kinda.
I'm only translating though.
I'll be posting my translations along with the raws one chapter per day starting tomorrow on 4chan.
I'd be more than happy if someone else took over though, especially a proper group that can typeset and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread