God of Blackfield - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Contributor
That's... some muscle he got on him... especially for someone who was bullied at school... He looks more like a featherweight boxer than a regular high school cram student.

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck. I really like these commander/subordinate relationship when both parties are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other. Level of bro power is OVER9000.

Supporter
@Huapollon Little late but: IIRC in the first or second chapter they mentioned that he had been working out recently so that may be why if he has been doing it for a while.

Contributor
>blushing at talking about a kiss
For a hard bitten career veteran he's so pure, if this isn't gap moe I don't know what is.
I need more cute military vets doing cute military vet things that don't involve PTSD.

So i'm the only one that get mad that the original professor is getting ntred by the reincarnated guy?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the gym teacher had a heart attack, died and the other dude's soul got in his body?

Double-page supporter
I felt like MC had a real Ram Ranch vibe going with his ffl buddies, no wonder he has nightmares of giantesses wanting to kiss him.

Users who are viewing this thread