God of Cooking

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God. This got a webtoon. They really are turning everything into a webtoon.

Been following the webnovel for a couple of years now, so seeing this get adapted as a webtoon is a surprise.

I've read and reread the first couple arcs of this webnovel, and if you've ever wanted to read about someone shamelessly cheating their way through MasterChef, you'll want to give this a follow.

I literally cannot express how happy I am rn the novel is by far my number one fav korean novel (bc top managements permanent hiatus) please give this or the novel a read

Aggregator gang
I loved the novel, I'm looking forward to how this webtoon develops!

Fed-Kun's army
@Xeredge My grandma's gardening and shuffleboard got turned into a webtoon.

It's highly rated.
She dies in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I remember looking at this novel a long time ago, cool to see there is a manhwa about this.

Once again it new awe me at all ,knowing that fhis novel can turn to manhwa . Plus knowing it has release on raw version it has release till 30

Ooh.. I dunno about the cutting method will actually affect the taste before. Nice to know that!

Dex-chan lover
The moment you realize that in the whole novel they only cook European and Korean dishes without exploring beyond, your enjoyment diminished a lot

Users who are viewing this thread