God of Martial Arts - Ch. 120.2 - The Night Visit!

Dex-chan lover
Mc is strong enough there is little risk from getting seduced anyways right? He should just accept lol

I feel as though hes the type of mc who once he fucks her he will feel a responsibility/attachment/connection, and inevitably have to defend her once she needs it. Unnecessary attachment plus hes got meng qing and hes only just making some progress with her no point losing it. Not much to gain but potentially stuff to lose, I doubt he would even go through with it but still feel as though it should be said.

Anyway why wouldnt she want to seduce a strong young guy and rope him in, feels as though theres some unnecessary backstory behind her and after he rejects her she'll get his sympathy and he'll do something for her and then she joins the harem

Edit: if anyone reads the novel feel free to spoil it for me with the spoiler tag

@thegoatrider didn't her boss at the auction house tell her to get close to him and that he'd be a good match for her a few chapters ago? She told her the action house will benefit greatly if she could woo him.

He doesn't need a 4th one IMO, that princess is OKish but that was a political marriage so dunno how far that would go, he's obviously a man that this whole country can't contain and he'll eventually set for higher places/continents. The daughter of that commander is just him paying back his debt to her father. Ming quin or however you spell her name the is most worthy of him in my opinion, I don't mind if he courts others, but the ice queen should always be number one.

Y’all saying she’s a thot but like shiiiiit if I was her I would try to get in his pants too no homo

Users who are viewing this thread