God of Martial Arts - Ch. 130.2

So.. A cliff hanger when he about to die

Probably someone will saves that bastard.

I place my bet on that old lady from auction house

man ,thats why i read all these chinese mangas, no pointless talking , no second chances , just the badguy/assholes getting the punishment he deserves, so satisfying

Heh, I don't think anyone is going to save him. His seniors are mostly dead already and his group mates were slaughtered as well. Add in the fact that his legs then arms were cut off. I just can't see anyone rushing in except to put him out of his misery.

at this point its just a rinse and repeat "you dumb and bad I will do mean thing" and lin feng is like "no ill fucking kill you", but we read it because its so predictable and bad

Ok guys let us make a guess and see who gets it right at the end

Option-1) This no name side character will die just like that
Option-2) Some dean or gramdmaster of his sect will show up and ask lin feng to stop
Option-3) Someone strong will indeed show up but Lin Feng will kill him anyway
Option-4) That dean or whatever will kill this fella himself and ask Lin Feng to join his sect.

Alright vote up folks. Time left till next chapter comes out

Aggregator gang
I mean, he might as well leave him alive at this point. What's a Quadriplegic with no wiener gonna do in Ancient China? It's not like they have prosthetic limbs to hand out. Maybe he uses his internal Ki to grow spirit arms and legs and comes back for revenge after 100 year of meditative training?

Dex-chan lover
I will never get over how fucking awful Lin Fengs powers looks like. It is by far the worst design this artist does and I just wish he would make it better.

I think he worst part is if you read the novel is that Lin Feng never actually is the first one to start shit. Every new region he goes he is full of hope of meeting decent normal people but no such luck.

this is why you don't piss off someone stronger than you
this reminds me a a less violent time when i pissed off my black belt instructor that was hell

Users who are viewing this thread