God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 103.1 - Not Worthy Of A Sword (1)

You reap what you sow lol Lin boi tried to warn her multiple times and she wasn’t tricked..she willingly followed the guy fully knowing what it meant to stay with the guy alone. So yeah she had it coming if ya know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
I really think a lot of people are being way too harsh.
Yes, it's her fault. Yes, she was stupid. Yes, she was not a particularly nice character ever.

In the end though, she's a naive and probably coddled girl who was swindled, and got punished disproportionately compared to her faults.
I have no idea if these sisters will stay in the serie. I do sort of hope so, I really like the younger one's character. She's energetic and seems fun to be around.

Dex-chan lover
ok why did she puke up what i assume to be blood ?
did i miss something ?

Double-page supporter
@Goldenzeal in these Chinese manhua/novels they use the expression "coughing up blood" when something surprisingly/unexpectedly bad happens to a character. For example this is a perfect scenario. The older Zi girl legit thought that the pretty boy Lin warned her about was her soulmate and they were meant to be but then he goes on to the stage to say he wants to be a candidate to marry this other woman, while treating her like used goods so she literally *coughs blood* in surprise.😆

Fed-Kun's army
ok we're all talking about the sister here but can we admire mc's nipple on the first image for a sec?

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234

I tend to avoid most Chinese once as they are allmost all cultivation stories and witch im not a huge fan off. 😅
But the one thing i learned so far is that everyone is courting death, death must be a really attractive 👺
I guess there is a lot of the more "colorful" parts i still dont know yet, But thanks for the info, always fun to learn new stuff. 😘
and yes i did have to add all those emojis 🤓

Dex-chan lover
@Danoso
Does anyone know what happened to the princess Lin boy was guarding before.
She showed up as that clan leader's son's bride in this chapter. The whole reason Lin Feng asked to be allowed to this wedding was because he suspected that the princess was the one being wed.

Power Uploader
@Laxius Its chapter 223 in the novel.
You can read the novel from this website: https://www.readlightnovel.org/peerless-martial-god/chapter-223

Users who are viewing this thread