God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 103.3 - Not Worthy To Hold A Sword(3)

So to the people that have read the novel, how strong is Lin Feng right now ? We never got a proper explanation, right ?

@PatateAumiel
he's almost at the peak of the ling qi layer, after there's the xuan layer, the tian layer, the zun layer, the huang layer ( or emperor layer), saint layer and finally the god layer. there's such a long way to go to the end...

@ckkling
So what exactly happened when he "lost" his ability, or couldn't feel it or whatever ? Was that just a break through ?

Group Leader
@PatateAuMiel he's at the 8th ling qi layer right now. While he broke through to the earth fusion dimension, lin boi also broke through from the sixth ling qi layer to the eighth ling qi layer.

@PatateAuMiel if i remember correct, he is stronger than everyone here, except for the guardian of zi government dude only i think, normal level doesnt always right for all these manhua MC, like martial peaks MC, the dude can F someone that 1 big layer gap lol

nice...
give that blondie guy a good beating

and btw... the artist has some serious problems with drawing ears in a front view.... (like the princess... argh xD)

@PatateAuMiel in addition to cultivation level there are supplementary side-technique that allows to compete with higher cultivator.
Lin Feng, when he was raking leafs, broke through the sword realm or something giving him an edge over people stronger than him.
In the novel it was explained in detail by the father of the two sister, here was much more concise.

Every time someone use same weapon as him, i mean a sword, he chop off every hands he don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread