God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 108.3

Aggregator gang
Look who you are face to, bitch. You won't win against him now because he inherited very powerful skill that can even face Xuan Realm although limited to specific rank. Your soldier is just fodder to him. I want to see those 2 who scheming this will be dead but in tragic way

@disasterscans instead of competing with gomaedits who's been working on this series for a long time before you, how about you focus your efforts elsewhere?

Fed-Kun's army
How the hell that gay can breath? all that hair it must be genocide inside "her" nose...

Note: He is gay so i use her

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly is happening with Gomaedits and Disasterscans? Are they racing each other now? Are they cooperating?

Supporter
I appreciate the effort but I don't understand why scanlators don't use spellcheck or the basic proofreading in a word processor.

Double-page supporter
For those who are wondering who is this little brat in the end, he’s the guy who have been humiliated twice by the MC : first in the aution house, then in the lovesick forest (where lin boy cripple him).

Double-page supporter
@Krister And that is why I always advocate for the MC to just kill. He'll have to kill them in the end anyways, so might as well just kill in the beginning. Saves a lot of trouble. Not like anyone ever cares about any laws in these stories anyways.

this garbage is so slow, theres nothing else to do nowadays except die from corona so why arent they making more chapters :F

Aggregator gang
@Ptakers you want this shit to go faster? learn Chinese/Korean and help. we get this shit for free, stop complaining. the scan team still have lives outside of this

@weirdblackcat This series has caught up with raws anyway so we can only wait for original drawer to keep making it.

It's a great series though, i enjoy the novel very much and i'm in pain having to keep all the upcoming amazing events secret, the story is only just getting started and they have only scratched the surface.

Users who are viewing this thread