God of Martial Arts

62669049.jpg

this sucks

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling bots rated this. Here comes why: A majority (not really) of people voted 10/10 (or 9/10) giving this a median rating of almost 8/10. Is this a 8/10? No it is not. I rated it first 7/10 (good) as I enjoyed it, but time went on and the story keeps getting subjectively worse... Now I rated it 6/10 (fine).

Please by the love of IGN rate things as they are...

Gotta turn off my brain every time an auction house backstabs customers... Why even bother with reputation smfh.

Dex-chan lover
90% of "master" in this story just happen to be scumbag that either backstaber, scumbag, or always scheming and underestimate the MC...everytime theres a conflict, a supposedly higher level cultivator enters the scene, treat the MC like a little kid that can be ordered around and getting beaten instead
it gets old fast.

@WindOcean yeah, it was okay 50 chapter or so at the start then it gets downhill and predictable in bad ways

Everyone: GTFO, your trash!
The MC: *Bim* *Bam* *FightingSFX* I'm no longer a trash, next time I see you, you're dead!
Overall 1/10 I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
This is overally a pretty mediocre manga.

The behavior of people is so illogical and almost everyone acts in the same ignorant, arrogant way. Very little of the world makes sense. "Strenght = Justice", sure. But people are picking fights, often intending to kill the other, over the most of minor reasons. It surprises me that there is still a functioning society considering how they would kill eachother over the slightest of things. And it makes little sense that everyone is so arrogant since there's so many levels of strength.

To put that in game terms, it's like a guy who is level 20 going around being arrogant about being the strongest level 20 in town, therefore he can claim all the women he want and kill anyone he doesn't like, because he's like, the totally best level 20 who can even beat a level 21 in town, when the world is filled with people who are level 100 and over. So often does it occur that one of these jerks, when they end up in trouble with the MC, either calls their higher level mate or simply go "Do you know who I am? I'm BFFs with a level 25! If you kill me, you're doomed!" Did they never think that the people they start fights with has such friends themselves? Or relatives?

People are also incredibly disrespectful of people they perceive as weaker than themselves, especially if they are considered much weaker. I wonder how it must be to be a commoner in this world... just a regular farmer... it must be absolutely terrifying. For no reason, some higher level asshole comes in and kills you and takes your wife because they wanted your table at the restaurant.

The only appeal to me in this manga is that it's pretty gratifying to watch all those arrogant, ignorant jerkwads get killed by the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread