Goddess Creation System

Group Leader
Just binged GCS at one go. Thank you LLS for picking up such a good series!

Group Leader
Hi guys! I'm here to say LLS, is thinking of dropping this between ch147-150 ish. We might no longer proceed to do this, if you wish to take this project on please wait until we upload to ch147 or at least contact us.

@lxpiz is there a reason why you stopped translating this? it's really good compared to the usual isekai with reverse harem/ reborn in a old China world

Fed-Kun's army
Although it has a bit of a rough start, this is so much better than it has any right to be. It gets fantastic around the point where the MC realizes that
to win the game, she just has to be a more manipulative bitch than all the people who are trying to screw with her put together. Beat them all at their own game, I guess. And somehow, she makes being a manipulative bitch look adorable.

It turns out to be a screamingly funny mockery of a romcom.

Fed-Kun's army
Compared to the first half, The latter half is really good IMO. The first two males we come across are not likable and I was thinking how it would ruin the story if it's gonna go down the route of the MC falling for one of them. Thankfully the Crown Prince is a lot better.

I do like that this is more a story about the MC doing a various task that forces her to make the people fall for her then it just being a romance. I really don't even think this is a story that will have the MC falling for someone.

I wish that we got more of the MC in the goddess training area though.

Goddess Creation System

Command%20Block.png

A command block is a block that can execute commands. Because it cannot be obtained in Survival mode without cheats, it is primarily used on multiplayer servers and in custom maps.

Dex-chan lover
Completed ch91 and MC started to lose her conviction. She even started to feel guilty. What the hell? I was expecting that after what those guys did to her, she would avenge herself without mercy. I want a story about beauty ruining countries. Not a story about forgiving and helping cruel people to mature. Was I wrong? Can someone spoil me later chapters? Should I keep reading or MC will keep losing her momentum?

Dex-chan lover
This was ok until the second acr
Where it takes place in a desert yet all of the important people in the story are light skinned (Mc's skin tone) but all of the slaves and anyone doing something bad against the king are made to be dark skinned
Dropped for that representation of poc

This review is coming from a reader who has read up to chapter 345.

TBH the series starts on a very rocky road with two unlikable twin male capture targets, but it's worth reading up until the third arc, if you're willing to overlook the heresy in second arc that is shitty poc representation as said by another user below the comments. BUT after that it just fell... Flat. Go from Point A to Point B. Rinse and repeat.

(no thoughts head empty spoiler-heavy rant ahead)
I get it Xiaxi is punished by the game system for disobeying the mission objectives but y'know it's not enjoyable seeing the very same cycle anymore. Not even a slightest hint of character development. It's like they soft reset Xiaxi's behavior back into first arc like nothing happened. I wanted to see how Xiaxi will break through the game and transform into a better person without having to worry about the dogshit system. Or stop the system into using their authority to make Xiaxi act the way they want her to. (?)

Users who are viewing this thread