Goddess Creation System

I read over 300 chapters of this and I have some things to say about it,

At first, Xiaxi was reborn as a maid/servant for a noble family after committing suicide. She failed the first time and needed up killed by the two brothers. In her second life, she’s much smarter and was able to seduce both of them before she was left to drown in a river. Now, she did this knowing very well she would leave them heartbroken, but I’d say it’s somewhat justifiable as the two were jerks.

In the second part with the prince, and all of them following after, she’s basically an antagonist from her view. She knows damn well that she’ll leave the,, but still seduces them and makes them fall in love with her. In the vampire arc, the ML already had a love, but she seduced him anyways. Now, if she fails a mission, it’s death for her, but the thing is that she killed herself in the first place. The only reason why she’s continuing to fight is because she’ll be reborn in her world as a “goddess” or with all her beauty and skill set in the system. She doesn’t have mercy, nor character development. I’d say she’s superficial and materialistic because she’s fighting for beauty In her next life rather than for something justifiable.

I've read up to 340, and gotta say Xiaxi is somewhat likeable as a character. Though, she never asks any questions about the system, which is completely bullshit and it pisses me off. Bao Bao is a cunt.

If you hate super long manga with many hundreds of chapters, this is not for you. This manga is ridiculously long. As at this point the translation is already over 377 chapters. I think it will continue for a long time. The system itself is stupid & ridiculous. At first it might seem like a guide for her new life with goals & rewards if she accomplish them, but it has threats with punishment or even death if she fails. It forces her to do its demand & punish her if she doesnt do as it saids. It’s about never ending missions from one country to another country. I only read till 200s something. There isnt any explanation like who made the system, why she was choosen, how she can stop it from controling her as she never tries to find out either. She never questions it.

Users who are viewing this thread