Goddess Hunting

Wtf is this shit? Not even a slightest hint on plot or anything. Just that somebody fucks and somebody gets fucked, absolute shit.

Group Leader
The reason for this will be explained as you go on through the series. I will be mass uploading chapters.
Moreover, this manhwa is regarded as one of the long lost gems, so stay Tuned !!

Dex-chan lover
im not being sarcastic. this is very entertaining to read. its got to a point where my brain ignores the smut and pays all attention to the story.

Group Leader
I am gonna just say this!
There is no NTR or cuckery involved and this manhwa is considered as one of the long lost gems.
As always, Ko Sanjak delivers.
Check out his other works

Fed-Kun's army
the art is top-tier. I hope we'll see more of the tigress. And can't wait to see the mouse conquered.

Guess we'll find out soon but my current theory is the reason things won't work out for Yao-han is because the rooster "goddess" is actually an otokonoko. Looking forward to seeing the end. The arts phenomenal and the story is actually engaging.

@AMicrowave I doubt there's a meaningful reveal just yet because these all have to end on a cliffhanger, but yeah we ain't learning shit from that chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread