Gofun Go no Sekai

Dex-chan lover
i have read the raws till 61 sadly there is not enough translators... i know little japanese but im still not good for translating if i could i would do it... but i really hope they catch up because i want to understand the story more

this is the greatest thing I have ever read in my life thank you for translating it please translate faster

Fed-Kun's army
This looks like Mahou Shoujo of the End all over again, can't wait to see this lead to literally nothing.
Shame since the monster design is extremely cool.

i don't read this but i'm curious why there is no no romance tag when i can see a confession( or a lack of one) in the description

Dex-chan lover
ok i got to 31 before i got really bored. the warning at the end of vol2 was helpful, but vol3 was still pretty good but yeah this is kinda weak.

As usual, I bet it won’t have a satisfying ending. I got burned too many times.

can someone spoil the ending for me? only it kept me reading this manga, but even at 46th chapter nothing is revealed

they survived thru these with a sheer power of bullshit and mc power.

Fed-Kun's army
Too many useless sacrifices and useless emotions, plus after 51 godamn chapter, we still don't know what buddha is.

Double-page supporter
@carero12 it had a pretty disappointing ending
Very rough spoiler of events after ch 51:
So after Yuuto dies, Yamato goes crazy and starts killing as many Buddhas as he can. Jirou punches him back to his senses. They all reach the plane. Not really sure what happened to Nanaougi at this point. Yamato, Kakeru, and Jirou start flying the plane. The Buddha (I think it's the S rank one) breaks the airplane. Jirou sacrifices himself to fly the plane and distract the S rank Buddha while Yamato and Kakeru escapes. Yamato and Kakeru make it to Mt Fuji, where they are confronted by S rank Buddha. Yamato tries to kill the Buddha but it wasn't working. Kakeru sacrifices herself to save Yamato. Yamato goes back to the past and meets the fortune teller. The fortune teller reveals himself to be a Buddha and Yamato asks him to send him the future one more time. The fortune teller explains that he has sent a lot of people to the future and that he has reached his limit and is beginning to break apart. He further reveals that the Buddhas were all transported to the current time by his twin brother (who is the S rank Buddha).

5 min past and Yamato goes back to the same location where the Buddha was first spotted. He tries to reason with the Buddha but it doesn't listen and starts killing people. Yamato grabs Yuuto and Michiru and runs to a school (he also sent texts to his friends, Rock, and Kakeru to warn them of dangers in that area) where he explains everything that has happened in the time leap. They start discussing and Michiru recognizes the logo that was on the shackles to be from some research paper. They go back to her house and find that it was an article written by Nanaougi regarding some bio stuff. They go to Nanaougi's lab, where he tries to drug them and use them as experiments (cuz he's a psychopath that has been experimenting on people and animals using the Buddha corpse). They faked being drugged and beat up Nanaougi and steals the corpse.

1 week passes and Yamato and Yuuto are still trying to locate the fortune teller's twin brother (they don't know that it's the S rank Buddha). While in their hideout at the school, fortune teller shows up again and reveal his brother's whereabouts, pointing to the S rank Buddha. The trio go speak to the S rank Buddha. Yamato explains that the shackles and killing originated from the Buddha corpse discovered by Nanaougi which led him to research all about the Buddhas, and that they potentially fix things if they go back to the past and prevent Nanaougi from discovering the corpse. S rank doesn't listen and tries to kill them. Fortune teller appears and explains that Yamato is someone he sent to the future and that they should try to aim for a different future. S rank still decides that killing humans is the best option. S rank than proceeds to kill them, fortune teller saves the trio and S rank accidentally kills him. Saddened by the fact of accidentally killing his brother, S rank goes on a rampage. Yamato is holding onto Yuuto's arm over a ledge. S rank holds Michiru hostage and tells Yamato to let Yuuto fall. Yamato lets go of his hand and then proceeds to jump down and rescue Yuuto. S rank, seeing their brotherly bond, saves Yamato as he falls and begs him to change the future and save fortune teller.
THE END

Users who are viewing this thread