Gokigenyou, Koharu-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Live 7

Why are they just floating over that her address is basically public information...
Luckily it seems that she hasn't gotten any stalkers (besides that creepy coworker) but Jesus that's so dangerous as an online personality

I know some people usually open po boxes over in NA, though not sure if Japan had these things, but if they did I guess that's also annoying since she lives in an apartment and doesn't have a car and gets things delivered often...
I hope she moves out something, that would be so scary if I read in that position ...

Aggregator gang
Yuri Yuri go away! Yuri Yuri go away! Yuri Yuri go away!

Sone people deliver acid bombs for petty sake, so dangerous, put it to another safe address like work.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
While knowing her address is dangerous, I’m more worried about that one panel that focused on her computer camera. Makes it look like she’s being hacked and constantly watched. Probably from that stalker girl.

Do they not have PO Boxes in Japan or something? Normally streamers post that so they don’t give away personal information. Speaking of weird fan mail streamers receive. A streamer I watch once got sent a box of live lady bugs by a viewer.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyansoul I remember my grandmother bought some of those once. I seem to remember they stay alive in the freezer or the fridge, and you can take them out and put them on your roses or what to deal with aphids without using pesticides.

oh is his father a part of another series? i wonder if it's this one? https://mangadex.org/title/17374/horikou-hanemono-ranger

Users who are viewing this thread