Gokko - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Shadow Tag

Group Leader
Hey, everyone! Scanlator here! I'd just like to thank everyone for reading and commenting so far! I can't believe I'm already done with volume 1. This is the fastest I've ever translated something; I don't even know how I'm doing it!

Anyway, I wanted to go ahead and leave a comment to assuage anyone's fears about where the story might be headed:

Don't worry, the Pedo Principal storyline will only last a few more chapters. Nothing bad'll happen to the kids involved 😅. After that, we'll be back to our "standard" parenting-centric chapters. For now...

Fed-Kun's army
That's way too weird. Hoping the lolicon material is just anime stuff or that is insanely illegal talk right there. Nah I'm out. There were a few good chapters about the character/author's nostalga and old experiences but it's just concerning when this topic comes up.

@GrandPanda734 anime is free and while we're at it so is softcore cp if the MC can use the internet competently. So if he was buying then it was straight up r-word

Dex-chan lover
Yikes back to the pedo subject. I just wish for some kind of confirmation that the MC isn't interested in those kind of things anymore or rather, that he actually feels bad about having almost attempted rape on a kid.

Contributor
Every time I think, "OK, this character is not hiding a terrible dark secret, allowing the author to contrast with the MC," my expectations get subverted.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! Love the twists in this series. Thanks for the translations!!! 👧👧👧

Users who are viewing this thread