Gokudou to Omega

Group Leader
Hi all, after episode 10 this series will be updated irregularly (instead of monthly) as per the authors' decision.

I haven’t even read the first chapter yet but I am absolutley looking forward to this series!!! Omg!! This is only the second ever abo I’ve found where the mc omega is a woman. Super excited to see how this goes!:)

tf is up with this description. Are they animals or some shit? sounds like one of those teen wolf fanfics off of wattpad.

Contributor
What's the deal with Josei writers and forced intimacy with yakuza?
https://mangadex.org/title/39484/forced-to-live-with-a-wolf-like-yakuza-i-m-not-to-be-erotically-eaten

Omg yesss someone picked this up. I don’t even care what it’s about, the artist is one of my FAVORITE online artists EVER and I’d been desperately waiting for ebook Renta or someone to pick this up for English. Thank you SOOOO much!!!

@Hameul Its something called omegaverse. Its usually only in boys love or yaoi stories but its the idea that all people are alphas (tough manly man that love the sex) betas (normalish people who are not too into sex and kinda workers) and omegas (weaker people who will go into heat when around strong alphas). Its also been used as an excuse to have mpreg stories (omega males can get pregnant with an alpha males baby).
Its not my kind of fetish but, I seen it in a few fanfics for tokyo ghoul.

i'm not familiar with this omegaverse shits but this seems interesting

Oof a female lead omega in a omegaverse manga (moreover a hetero!) is quite a rare finding! And the art seems pretty good too. Really looking forward to this!

Het omegaverse? Better watch out, Addison Cain-Certified Lunatic is coming for your ass

Users who are viewing this thread