Gokudou to Omega

quick question...what's an omega and alpha? i've seen this term many times..and could only decipher that...they're not average people..are extremely beautiful and have high sexual drives (correct me if i am wrong)

@412001 its basically just a reason for 2 characters in a story to fuck so don't worry abt it too much, i'm pretty sure it started as a gay fanfiction thing

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this theme that started with a Supernatural fanfic (well technically RPF but still Supernatural fandom lol) has already spread to manga lol. Of course this isn't the first manga I've read with A/B/O dynamics but every time I'm just like...wow lmao

@412001
Of you Google "alpha beta fanlore" there's a whole wiki on it

@IlaDesu you and me both. Ue no Kuchi de wa iya iya Itte mo Karada wa Yorokonderu n darou: Hatsujou Omegaverse and Bite Maker -Ousama no Omega- are also omegaverse and not yaoi, but the first one hasn't been translated. Unfortunately, these are the only ones I found so far. And by so far I mean in 1 year of very motivated searching.

even tho 2nd ml is damn dumb but the fact that he's interested in wakana adds a nice twist. gosh I love the art style. Thank you translators!!!!!! i tried reading the Chinese version while having 0 Chinese skills just for the art, but now with translation it makes a world of a difference!

喜欢甜食和猫猫的黑道肉食系帅哥,我的鸡儿硬到爆了已经,还有没有这种bg abo,莫多莫多

Users who are viewing this thread