Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

But why did he even apply for the guild and why did he go the dungeon if he was not prepared to fight?

Dex-chan lover
I think he's just afraid to get lost in the cave... that's it

Bruh guild recipsionist recommends him to solo run a dungeon first instead of doing something easy like picking herbs and then fighting a wild monster🤦‍♂️

Outplaying everyone with the name Rook instead 20/20 foresight

Dex-chan lover
Nice job.... asking an old man a question while he's lifting 2 bags of rice.

Wait.. wtf, I don't understand it at all, why people at the tavern called him master rook and offer him a beer? What did he do? Did they forgot to put another pages?

Mmm, a rare isekai that actually feels pretty believable. I really like how the author pays attention to the small stuff.

@yusfa09

I think they heard him shout that he is a great adventurer and were probably light heartedly mocking him since he is a kid.

Double-page supporter
LOL he bitched out

how was he planning to clear the dungeon tho? he has no spear and his cheap ass didn't buy lightball, was he gonna hit monsters with his staff www

@yusfa09
The walls were thin so the whole bar overheard him yelling about "The fiery birth of the great sorcerer Rook" so they're just fucking around with the kid

Dex-chan lover
@somane44 - No, it's Rook. Besides the religious/healer reference, a Bishop is a chess piece, and so is a Rook. He's theme naming ... and expecting that none of his former companions know chess apparently.

Dex-chan lover
2nd chapter and he's already got the Tinder app in his spellbook. I can see where this story is going to go.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have picked Sky Dragon Eyes, even if they had eaten all of the available skill points. It might have led to an exceedingly rough start, but on the other hand, if he had survived the start, they would have probably been astronomically useful. They can't cost full 100 SPs for nothing. Who knows, maybe they would have allowed bending the weak-minded into his service. Furthermore, dragon eyes should bring a degree of dragon lineage with them, free of charge! How else would one possess them? I guess as grafts, but that would be an extremely strange starting condition.

@blamo He knows how to fight. Not only was he attending dojo back in Japan, but he also has fighting related skills/abilities. What use would they be if they didn't exist? In fact we know the abilities do exist in general after this chapter (he has Light Element at lvl 2 and even the shopkeeper noticed he had affinity to the appropriate spell book). So, the combat skills ought to be there as well, injected into his new brain. That being said, I'm not going to call him a coward because of this. He already showed he has some backbone by rejecting the preprogramming and not following the others to the default location. Now, he shouldn't go into the dungeon if he doesn't yet feel like it. There's nothing wrong about getting used to the world first. After all, he's literally born yesterday.

Dex-chan lover
lol, defeated by multiple choice pathways, it's not like it's some deadly labyrinth, at least try to find one single monster to try out your power level before you decide to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread