Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Contributor
Very important part of ending that is missing https://puu.sh/uTLQP/b4cb98a2c0.png. I appreciate what scanlators do for us but I hate it when they mess with original content.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuuga
Shadow is most likely kotori, peeking behind the rocks is aphrodite(nanami)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow! Thanks Kuuga for the scene, this scene truly gives some closure.

Dex-chan lover
A painful trip with meth everywhere but fufilling in some ways. I like the way that Lynn-sensei always made things so absurd.
@Kuuga You've just ascended to one of my gods.

For now (I'm in ch40) this looks like "Elfen Lied meets Evangelion". Or even better, "Lynn's take on ayy lmao".

So yeah, expect it to be disturbing. I'm enjoying it though.

I really liked this manga from start to the end of the Valkyrie arc. After that it was just slapped together and shipped to be read. The initial parts had lots of tension and everything felt genuine. Now afterwards it is just sloppy and messy with an unsatisfactory ending. The deaths are an issue as most of the deaths you actually care about are main character deaths or ones that were meant to be sad. Nanami best waifu :(

To Be Honest I would’ve actually appreciated a spin off after the ending that would replace it as a joke.
Brynhildr: Everyday Life with Magician Girls where you got to see them now all normal along with dealing with their ptsd. I would actually appreciate this thing that had bullshit excuses for everyone coming back as it would be an improvement from the ending and the last 40% of the story.

Edit: After reading the real ending I would still rather have the joke spin off than a small loli with breasts version of hacker girl, a stalking switch place girl, and best waifu’s mental reincarnation in the background as a shadow.

Start of manga to Valkyrie arc had lots of tension and emotion because the real Tejina Senpai’s were dying if they didn’t take their off brand opioids and how much the main character related to the main Tejina Senpai. They would eventually get the opioids from their manufacturers and have fun with more and more real Tejina Senpais coming over. Then the Murderous Messy Magician came took their Vicodin and then the minecraft was able to make a logical comprise with the Jehovah witnesses to gain the recipe for Vicodin and any other info on those Thicc Tejina Senpais. The Murderous Messy Magician Miraculously Dies and then the author continues taking at least 11 days per chapter rather than 8 to make the story better. Lol jk he actually makes a story that was slapped together using duct tape and school glue (or DBZ buu arc type of story to be percise).

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh now that was a dissapointing read. Covid Quarantine making me read manga I would normally never touch.

10/10 similar to elfen lied but better in every aspect (art, plot character development, and ending). If you liked Gantz or Ajin, you will definitely like this.

Ow shit i didn't see the harem tag. I'm wasting 2 hours hoping there would be no harem... i'm such a fool

So there's Murakami, Neko, Kazumi, and Nanami in the bonus strip. Who is the last girl that's off camera?

Basically this is the ending without context...
bR0Z2vF.jpeg

I wonder what happened to the girl that was being tutored by Murakami ?
Did she die in the laboratory and did she was taken to the laboratory ?

it would be so nice if there was a scanlation group that would actually use the tank raws to scanlate this story ... because there is so much missing from the magazine version ... in one vol there was something like 20-30 pages MORE to the story in the tank vol than there was in the magazine version ... I know because I had to stop trying to assemble "corrected to tank" vols from the scanlated magazine ch's because there was so many pages missing in the magazine version

... oh ... btw ... this is another one of those deliciously twisted stories that takes a look at just what exactly ARE us humans, and why are we even here on this planet .............. and who or what "god" might actually be ............ this is a story that all of the brain-dead mindless "true believers" in the ONE ALL POWERFUL ALL EVERYTHING GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT INCLUDING US HUMANS will NOT want to read because this story actually requires a person to be capable of conscious human thought ... something that "true believers" are absolutely FORBIDDEN to do

Users who are viewing this thread