Gokusen

Dex-chan lover
Ah, great stuff, I discovered it recently, but it was such a good read.

Truly one of my all time favorites! The pacing and comedy is really palatable even for western readers. I really wish I could get my hands on physical english copies.

Just want to buy the whole volumes.Read this in one sitting, it was amazing. At times it felt like it was going too fast but damm was it good. The characters , the story and subtle plot. Great stuff right there

I admit, At first i was rooting for the lawyer. He was hot and of legal age. He gave of potential yakuza feels and it was the Teacher had feelings for him. Sadly, there was hardly build up toward the romance factor. Despite how awesome her family was at being a wingmen. WE find there are reasons behind it but by then i am taken in by the relationship between shin and teacher. I just love it, the subtle growth and respect they have for each other is beautiful. I was satisfied but also left unfilled by the ending. Dang it, i wanted the kiss & I wanted to see the future in the aftermath.

Total reread.

Definitely one of the best manga I’ve read, the art might put off some people, but the writing is so top notch that you just become immersed in it.

THERE IS A TELEVISED SERIES.
oh my god I could not believe my eyes when i first saw this on here. Loved the series, I can't wait to see if the manga is great too.

yes it was better than the film ::::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 10/10

get ready for shin y'all
hands down best comedy romance mafia manga I have ever read
highly recommended
it is a masterpiece
I'd bow down to the author if I could

I've binged reading this masterpiece every freakin years since 2015 now. The manga is much better than the adaptation imo. It's hilarious, interesting af and freakin wholesome. Their chemistry makes me squeal considering it's on paper. The LA makes it too mushy for my taste.

Fed-Kun's army
@sunflower33a can you tell me how much romance is in this? I remember there not being much. Can you spoil and tell me if theres progress?

@calmbreez the romance is subtle and you can consider their relationship as slow burn. It's not the main focus but there's constant progress throughout the story (their chemistry is great!) and the end gives us a satisfying conclusion to their romance. The drawing also gets muchhhh better I promise.
they end up together of course

Users who are viewing this thread