Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - (fan-coloured)

Dex-chan lover
Remember: if you don't like seeing these in your feed, simply report them and move along.

Group Leader
Oh good, more bullshit that's allowed. Thanks Mangadex. Stealing translations is A-OK.

So, is there a way to filter out specific releasers so I don't have to see this appear on my follows list? It's sort of annoying to see versions that I don't need (or want) to view popping up on my list.

Group Leader
@abdellbobo make no mistake, I think you're a fucking asshole and a thief. On any other respectable site you'd have been banned by now. Yet here we are.

@abdellbobo

Have you already asked for permission to usetheir translation?

Or did you just simply added the 'thank you' page at the end?

Dex-chan lover
@Sleix

Ability to "unfollow" specific users, making their uploads invisible. Take that up in the suggestion box in the forums. And anyone here who hates these "meme-lators', should support it.

Dex-chan lover
Man even putting the stolen scanlation issue aside, these are some pretty terrible coloring. Where's the effort? It's all just filling in colors lazily without any redrawing or touching up. There's not even any lighting/shading work.

Aggregator gang
Let's just report the chapters. Idk if you can report the group as well, so I leave that to anyone who wants to deal w it.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously if Sexy Akiba Detectives cared about this crap they would just ask Mangadex to remove their release. They don't, so we have to bear with this child coloring book.

Please for the love of everything holy: Stop.
These are bad. You are bad.

Did you ask for permission to completely steal Sexy Akiba Detectives scanlation? If not, a "Thanks!" message isn't good enough.

Just stop. Please. Stop. Right now. Stop.

Fed-Kun's army
dafuq is this?
i've blocked that shit but this cancer's still showing in my feed

Aggregator gang
Suggestion: Instead of feeding the bad coloring version by commenting how much we hate it, maybe it would be best not to?

Dex-chan lover
IMHO:
* Only Sexy Akiba Detectives have the right to object to their scanlation being used.
* I am not sure if your report is something meaningful because it is not your scanlation.
* Reporting it to Sexy Akiba Detectives might be more meaningful.

Users who are viewing this thread