Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - (fan-coloured)

Dex-chan lover
The coloring is great! The characters really came to life! Good job!

Power Uploader
@abdellbobo

This is not a joint release between Sexy Akiba Detectives and you. Please stop listing Sexy Akiba Detectives as a joint. It makes it seem as though Sexy Akiba Detectives endorses this release which it does not.

Group Leader
@_das He doesn't care. He is stealing their script, they've asked him not to, and yet he keeps going. Worse yet MangaDex doesn't care either.

Double-page supporter
Still don't think this should belong here but well, at least the coloring improved.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tarage here is where you are wrong. Sexy Akiba Detectives don't care about it. So... you can also add your own colouring here. Apparently MangaDex is ok with being colour-book collection.

For me, worst part about is that it shows in my follows instead of new chapters. This deserves another entry just like normal coloured versions of manga.

Group Leader
@Tikibo Here's where YOU'RE wrong. I was in discord when they asked it to be removed. They were told it wouldn't be because it's enough of an "alteration", even though it's using the scans and script of SAD. MangaDex doesn't care about scanlators.

Group Leader
@Tikibo and @Tarage and everyone else - I think this colouring sucks, it's poorly done, and I think it shouldn't be on Mangadex and I have told the colourer as much, but I also don't like policing how people reuse scanlations, because I used to be involved directly in the BL scanlation community, and the sheer drama BL scanning explodes into if someone dares do anything with their scans is stupid.

However, it isn't against the rules, so... eh. I know the backlash to this situation has lead to people trying to support other ethical batoto-style scan sites, and I'm willing to support those attempts too.

The colourer DID promise me they'd stop uploading it onto mangadex, though, which I'm very annoyed they're still doing. Keep it to reddit or FB or wherever, not on proper aggregators.

(also literally all of my staff actively want it not to be done, but it's not like bobbo listens lmao)

Fed-Kun's army
@Tarage Thanks for correcting me then. I was sure somebody told exactly opposite thing in previous chapter. If that's the case I think uploaders should demand Mangadex to remove their release. It's not like that asshole has right to put translation of different group in his shitty work.

Is there a way to block groups so this stops showing up in my follows?

@rankarana I feel bad for you and your group, and that you have to come out here and keep publicly making statements about this topic. Especially since it seems you've spoken to bobbo directly about this, but they still continue to do this anyway.

I forgot if Mangadex ever fully claimed they wanted to comply with scanlator's wishes or not because at this point it's obvious that they don't.
I know people want to pretend Mangadex is the spiritual successor to Batoto but at this point it's obvious Mangadex cares more about flexing on other manga aggregators with joke uploads than respect scanlators.

Group Leader
@Untramen as I have said numerous times, MangaDex doesn't care in the slighest about scanlators. All you have to do is look at https://mangadex.org/group/67/fallen-angels to see how they treat scanlation groups.

Group Leader
@rankarana who said I don't respect your wishes thank you for the great work and this was my last color chapter from Sexy Akiba Detectives in mangadex.
@Tikibo I did upload it here too see the drama and I am not an a****** and this is not s***** coloring.
please don't hate other colorist in this website and have a good day.

@abdellbobo You uploaded the chapter here "to see the drama" and you claim you're "not an asshole?"

Really? That sounds exactly like what an asshole would do.

Users who are viewing this thread