Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

@WeebHobo seems to be the case, aside from 40 they end....too abruptly, nevermind the lack of a credits page despite chapter 40 having it. Really hope this isn't common practice for this group

Fed-Kun's army
What even is the motivation behind sniping. You are working for free 90% of the time on a series you pirate. Like wtf is the point. Especially if you are not even gonna hold up to the same standard.

Edit: Wow you guys are scummy as fok. You literally just took advantage of the domain change and snipped a ton of perfectly good series.

lol literally nothing wrong with sniping, especially when the original translating group is multiple chapters behind. Are you the author of this series? No? Then your "claim" on the series is worthless, you're calling shotgun while carjacking.

I appreciate the random thoughts on the OG groups credit page. Thank you for reminding me that I haven't yet watched StarPre's movie. I will rectify this immediately.

Group Leader
Live action adaptation of first chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktztBx-8onk

Double-page supporter
@fitizen Sniping usually leads to no one translating the manga. That happened with a lot of manga I was reading. Let hope it won't happen to this.

Group Leader
@Rikushadow5 I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread misinformation like that, this "snipe" was originally planned as a one-off work on the chapter as our translator was interested in working on the rap chapter (38) as it would've been a nice challenge for him, which I'd say he did quite well. When we saw that the series was multiple chapters behind (5-6) we ended up deciding to continue working on it, and after a small chat with the previous group a few days ago, we ended up dropping it again, with them continuing to work on the series.

Other series we worked on and released after the domain change:
REAL - Not a snipe, the previous group disbanded.
Nora to Zassou - Not a snipe, we're working with the previous translator.
D-Frag - Previous group hadn't released in around 5 months, if you consider that a snipe, then that's on you.

I'd appreciate it if you actually researched what you're saying before just spreading misinformation next time~

I really want to know how he met his wife lol maybe in aother series they will go into detaiks before they got married

Users who are viewing this thread