Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

@Sebobastian i think it's supposed to be soybeans. During setsubun they throw roasted soybeans at family members dressed in ogre masks (no mask needed for Tatsu since he looks like a scary ogre naturally), as a way to symbolically purify the house by scaring away the bad luck and letting the good luck in.

I still love just how much this gangster has assimilated with the local housewives, eating crepes and doing yoga with them.

Group Leader
I hope they don't cast a guy with a high ass pitched voice for Tatsu for the anime

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ IN A WHILE. i was gonna go to sleep but i ended up reading 36 chapters in 1 sittings.

How the fuck do trash isekai manga get adaptations every season but masterpieces like this dont?

@Kinokuri simple; the anime industry in particular doesn't want to take risks. Animation studios have always gone with whatever the trend is and anything else is considered secondary.

Fed-Kun's army
@kinokuri

Because the trash isekai anime (and manga) are basically just long-form advertisements for the LN volumes (and other merch) where the publishers make the real money. Even if the anime series is garbage and/or bombs, it's still counted as a success if it gets more people buying the source material. This is also the reason for the "season 2 never" shows: they did their job by promoting the source material and boosting its sales. There's no economic reason to continue them - in fact, leaving things hanging might get more people to buy the LNs.

Hmmm? Why is another group translating the chapters? Thank you for the release tho! Tatsu's face at the end was like "I knew I married you for a reason"

Users who are viewing this thread