Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

I played Yakuza 0 then read this and almost hurt myself laughing imagining Kazuma Kiryu or Goro Majima doing the same thing. On reflection, given the minigames in Yakuza they just about fo the same thing.

Fed-Kun's army
The description is promising, but is the romance any good ? Wholesome moments ?
He does have what appears to be a good waifu, I suspect its good. I mean they are married, right ?

Banned
This feels like fractured pieces of a good manga.

Which is to say it could have been something good, but nothing is ever resolved, every mini-plot is left hanging, and the result is just a frustrating mess. Even a slice-of-life manga needs to bring chapters to a close properly, and this one seems to just keep failing to do so to the point where it is unreadable.

I wanted to like this, but I couldn't get past the 7th chapter without losing my tolerance for all the incompleteness... so I don't know if the issue was ever resolved. I can handle badly drawn but reasonably well-written manga fine, but I absolutely cannot tolerate a well-drawn but terribly written one.

4/10 ... at least for the time being. If someone comes along and tells me it gets better later I might give it another try, but the beginning is an absolute fucking mess.

Group Leader
TV drama announced starring Hiroshi Tamaki

https://natalie.mu/comic/news/386655

@WhiteEkans They're married, and i can only recall 2 instances of any meaningful romance parts. Otherwise, this manga has 0 romance in it. It's still worth a read, even if it's a tad bit overrated.

Defeated by food! Oh boy, this manga never fails to crack me up. I'm glad it's just short sharp episodes without unnecessary drama and angst.

@ the ex-yakuza lady in the cat cafe: honesty same. my poor cat son has to bear with me constantly picking him up and nuzzling him XD

Users who are viewing this thread