Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering why this series hadn't updated in a while. Welp. RIP my interest this series I guess. Official translation are usually worse than the fanscans we had, and since this is Viz I don't see this case being any different.

Legitimately funny, gorgeous art, and consistent pacing.
Words can't describe how much I absolutely love this series because it's more than just a work of art.
Solid 11/10, I highly recommend reading it.

Dex-chan lover
To clarify, @Istvan90623. What is the name of the scans group who was/are still uploading it to here?
Aside from the scans group doing releases in other languages, is it the original release group or another group trying to pick it up?

I'm not too keen about the technicality of the upload rules reading over them, for certain series that were previously untranslated then received an official English translation. If it really does disappear afterwards it either implies its being taken down by the group itself, or MangaDex for those reasons maybe, but we don't know for sure unless there's a message or note floating around somewhere from the group detailing what happen.

*EDIT* Looking at another comment someone made, about checking "User Settings" and turning it to "Show" I see the person/group responsible for the series here now.

Dex-chan lover
@KinGrove Black Cat Scanlations is the one still translates and uploads it here, if you can catch it, you see it's the same uploader for every BC upload. Most likely the ones that taking it down are the moderators of MD itself.

Power Uploader
@KinGrove @Istvan90623 6 months ago, Mangadex received a takedown notice from the official publisher (Viz) regarding this series and a few other titles. As a result, the English fan translations for these titles were removed impromptu. Gokushufudou has the honor of being specifically called out by copyright holder along with massive popular IPs like One Piece and One Punch Man.

the animes lighting sucks, the animation sucks, and more importantly who is the studio behind the anime because lord have mercy I will find them and strike them down (jk lol)

Group Leader
for everyone wondering about english translations
- VIZ, the official english license holder, asked MangaDex directly to take down all english translations: https://mangadex.org/thread/308143
- it is still being translated by black cat scanalation and you can access it through their discord: https://mangadex.org/group/8802/black-cat-scanlations

Users who are viewing this thread