Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

@calmbreez I've read only up to chapter 40 but I'd say no. The main character is married and forms a very nice couple with his spouse, but I'd say romance is not a prominent part of the manga for what I've read... it's in the background, or maybe at the foundation, of the series but it's not its appeal

how much of a bootlicker must you be to defend "copyright holders" which sell only 4 volumes when there are 6 scanlated?

Group Leader
@SleepyZenSenpai Not from MangaDex sadly, no. However there are a few alternatives, the first would be reading it from Imgur where we currently upload it to, you can find the Imgur link every other Friday on our Discord server, Twitter, or in the comments section of the hidden chapter. The second would be to read it from another aggregator, whenever they decide to upload it to their website. We're currently in the progress of working on our own website which will allow us to host the series, so hopefully in the near future we'll have a great alternative for fans of the series to read from with a good reader.

Users who are viewing this thread