Gokusotsu Kraken - Ch. 20 - Verge of Death

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he can't make a tentacle clone that could've stuck around and watched her fight. His three bros....guards could even move it around a bit. That said, letting her guard down (even if it was habitual/instinctual) like that was just an invitation for defeat.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she deserved that. Gotta be retarded to lose focus when it can be life or death

Dex-chan lover
...deadly burny-burny charzrd,. i chose you
moveset: fireblastt, firespin, dragonbreathh, wingattack

trainer muuto -> wing attack
:pout:

Dex-chan lover
God Muto is hot. She's SO HOT. I really hope she's a heroine. She's already the best looking female character. Please don't waste her!!

Dex-chan lover
i thought zeina's loss was stupid and forced just to get a recovery arc i don't want/care about, but i don't hate muuto either. she fought honorable without any underhanded bullshit and won due to zeina being distracted for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Zeina is fucking dead.

Lol'd at Basti having a fanbase of his own.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's just bad writing. She deserved better than what the author gave her. "If Kuuma cheers for me, I'll be a hundred times stronger." Fucking bullshit.
Well of course it's bad writing given it's not irl but a drawn character(s). The fact of the matter is that it's retarded for someone to look away in a fight especially one that can cost you your life which was my point.

Users who are viewing this thread