Gokusotsu Kraken - Ch. 23 - Underwater Punishment Chamber

Double-page supporter
did YOU even read his comment?! it's crystal clear that zeina WILL find out one way or another and has to deal with it. nothing what i said screams spoiler whatsoever. it's just a logical conclusion anyone would (or rather should) come to when they actually read the manga before commenting here. and with her acting like a little girl in love that's planning to marry him and gets embarrassed when he sees her in her undies, there's no way in hell she'd be okay with him fucking half of his prisoners. ngl kinda embarassing to have to spell out obvious shit like that.
Hey. Calm down, okay?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He does like her. It seems prettybclear that she means more to Kuuma than the other women he is intimate with.
it wasn't explicitly stated that this is a world where harems are the norm. meaning his feelings for zeina are that of friendship at best since he's willing to fuck other women without a care in the world. not to mention that he's essentially a male prostitue lol

it wasn't explicitly stated that this is a world where harems are the norm. meaning his feelings for zeina are that of friendship at best since he's willing to fuck other women without a care in the world. not to mention that he's essentially a male prostitue lol
Well the black panther kousa brother did say that the kingdom allows polygamy...so mc's like "Fuck it" and hit the gas and never looked back... Also I gotta thank the elf kousa brother for pushing mc on that path.. And also I read the raws... And I can't wait for mc to give the dragon chick jailer some kraken blessing... If you know you know

Dex-chan lover
Well the black panther kousa brother did say that the kingdom allows polygamy...so mc's like "Fuck it" and hit the gas and never looked back... Also I gotta thank the elf kousa brother for pushing mc on that path.. And also I read the raws... And I can't wait for mc to give the dragon chick jailer some kraken blessing... If you know you know
don't remember that allowing polygamy part. a mistake on my part then.
anyway, "hit the gas and never looked back" sounds really funny in this context.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddam. Cat lady is freakin hot. MC is not a pushover thank God. Okay, he is a tiny bit but whatever, seks.

Users who are viewing this thread