Golden Kamuy - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - The Village of Resident Russians

Banned
@ftvdeadmark : Flaw. I'm not a het woman nor a homosexual man. I'm a somewhat-het,somewhat-asexual glasses fetishist. I got no interest in men without glasses, and far less men with loads of muscles (ick). Soft bodies are comfier to sleep on. Hard bodies got nothing for me.
Pretty much everything else about this manga is golden though.

Banned
@ftvdeadmark : Not that it matters really, but I was kinda raised by cats. I mean my mother was a crazy cat lady... so all I had for a "father figure" were cats. So... y'know. I'm partial to soft laps, picky with my food, never entirely sure whether I want to be inside or outside, need taurine to survive... and I'd probably be a serial killer if I wasn't so lazy.
The glasses thing is unrelated. I think that is probably because most of my exes wore glasses and somewhere along the way I just started associating glasses with love until it spiralled out of control.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto I see where you’re coming from. I live in a dog household and I’ve happened to pick up some traits from them along the way (stealing food when no one’s around, ask people to play catch, go to the bathroom outdoors, etc.). I think a mans beauty comes either from their femininity or bulked our nature. So one could look like a female with a penis while the other has muscles that could crush a man’s skull in half. But that’s just me hahaha

pg 15 Sugimoto looked like he just ate something that someone from Shokugeki no Soma cooked 😂

and yes Noda, I thank thee for giving us regular sights of beefy men

Fed-Kun's army
Yes!! Tanigaki and Sugimoto are gonna strip again😍! Noda truly knows how to spoil us😌

Users who are viewing this thread