Golden Kamuy - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Yamada Troupe

Fed-Kun's army
Burst my fucking gut. Easily the funniest chapter since the banya scene.

The author is really amazing at incorporating clever jokes and visual comedy in a way that enriches the story without hogging all the attention to the humor. I don't think I remember ever reading a manga that wasn't explicitly billed as comedy but was this funny. The only ones that made me laugh harder were comedies through and through. Holy shit Satoru Noda is good.

Bes

Probably my favourite chapter so far. Now I only need a splatter scene on the actual performance and it'll be perfect

The mangaka really want to make Tanigaki into the butt of the joke after Shiraishi is gone, well he is kind of an airhead so it's suitable I guess

Double-page supporter
this chapter was Golden (see what i did there)
tanigaki yelling BONER and sugimoto having none of that
Sugimoto riding a bike for the first time
tanigaki and the other dude being burned alive by the dance instructor

The previous chapters are quite lonely but this one has lots of commenters.
After a sad chapter of an old man we then return to our silly, nonsense chapter. I love this series. I'm glad that I give it a chance. ?

Dex-chan lover
Well... he isnt wrong, at this point the 7th division is indistinguishable from a circus
of horrors

No Tanigaki, no... darling you are pretty i can assure you, you will be the most beautiful flower in the dance girls group.

At this point a can almost see Tsukishima patience breaking into tiny little specks, but this man holds on, he truly is a man of focus, commitment, and SHEER... FUCKING... WILL.

Koito flexing on Sugimoto.

Aggregator gang
Tanigaki is best waifu hands down.

Noda even referenced the Doors??? Goddamn

Aggregator gang
Tanigaki doesn't need brains or talent, his pretty face, body, and air headed attitude will get him far in life♥️🥰

Users who are viewing this thread